Social Icons

IMETOSHA

IMETOSHA

Friday, April 10, 2015

PICHA::RAIS KENYATTA LIPOKUWA AKIWAANDIKIA BARUA ZA HUZUNI WAZAZI WA WANAFUNZI WALIOULIWA NA MAGAIDI KENYA

Uhuru Kenyatta added 5 new photos."Today I wrote a condolence message to each of the families of the victims of the Garissa University College terrorist attack. I wrote to them in humility to express my regret at the loss of their beloved children.
I asked them to accept my condolences and that of the entire country. I promise that as a Nation, we shall never forget them, nor forgive those who took their lives. My Government is increasing efforts to contain the threat of terrorism we assure you of justice for this brutality. We pledge to work harder for a better and more just country in honour of the memory of those we have lost."




No comments:

Post a Comment