Social Icons

IMETOSHA

IMETOSHA

Sunday, May 18, 2014

KOCHA WA BARCELONA AJIUZULU

Maneno yake yamwisho haya hapa chini,

Martino “I wanted to say that I have agreed with the club to end my time as Barcelona coach."
Martino: "We did not achieve objectives club is used to, and has done year after year. We tried until the end, but met rival better than us.”
Tata: "We apologise to the fans for not reaching the expectations."
Tata: “Above all I want to thank the group of players - to talk of their great qualities as players and as people too."

Tata: "I was proud to coach this club, we admired players from outside, then inside, & will keep doing so in what will be successful future.”
Tata: “I want to congratulate Atletico Madrid for their season - they have done very well and deserve their success.”

No comments:

Post a Comment